Stackgenie celebrates qualifying as a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). By undergoing a thorough vetting process, Stackgenie has been recognised as a leader and expert in helping businesses adopt Kubernetes.
As a CNCF Silver Member, Stackgenie offers Kubernetes support, consulting and professional services to businesses and organisations wanting to migrate to cloud technologies, or improve existing cloud infrastructure. Their offering as a KCSP member includes:
- Kubernetes Advisory | Assessing the unique needs of a company and explaining the best way to adopt and deploy kubernetes, as well as offer advice on industry best practices.
- Kubernetes Implementation, Support and Maintenance | Providing continuous support and maintenance after implement and deploying applications as Kubernetes container management and orchestration can be complicated to set up and implement.
- CI/CD Pipeline Implementation | Using Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines to automate the building, testing and deployment of applications.
- Infrastructure Optimisation | Optimising the infrastructure of existing Kubernetes-based applications to improve agility, scalability and cost efficiency.
- Application Migration Assessment | Assessing existing applications’ suitability to migrate over to a Kubernetes infrastructure.
Ebin Babu, Head of Operations at Stackgenie said: “We value the trust our clients give us in creating the optimum technological infrastructures for their organisations. As experts in Kubernetes, being recognised as Kubernetes Certified Service Providers with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation demonstrates our level of expertise to both our current and new clients. They should feel secure in the knowledge that their businesses are in safe hands.”
An expert cloud consultancy, Stackgenie transforms technological infrastructure into scalable and agile systems. Giving its clients a competitive edge and their customers a superior experience.
For further information or press enquiries, please email [email protected]